We look forward to meeting you at your first visit to our office. During this time, we will help you get acquainted with our office and learn about your orthodontic treatment. We understand that each patient’s orthodontic treatment is different, and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve. Your first visit will consist of an initial examination and a discussion of your potential treatment options. This important visit will allow the orthodontist to determine if this is the right time to begin treatment.
During your first visit, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to he removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
After we have evaluated your records, we will conduct a treatment consultation to explain all aspects of your orthodontic treatment in detail. We will provide a complete clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem, a written summary of the findings and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment, goals and estimated fees. We encourage questions from both the patient and parents, and as such, we provide ample time to answer your questions.